Sunday, May 02, 2010

Pictures - Finally!



JB on his birthday at the zoo. He loves feeding the goats.




This is from some snapshots I took of Timothy. I took a bunch for a series of three like I did with JB. JB was much younger when we took his but I couldn't find the time until JB was at Memaw's. He looks so sweet.





We took this the day we came back from MN. The boys couldn't wait to get out in the sand.




Timothy loved this tunnel at my friend Gretchen's house. So much so that my Dad is giving him one for his upcoming birthday. Can you believe he will be one soon?!?! We have to do his smash cake session. I wish I had my friend Lexi here to do it for us. I miss my fabulous and talented friends from home. Not that I don't have wonderful friends here as well, just miss my old friends.




Zoe with the boys at her Bat Mitzvah. We had such a wonderful time; thank you Mosow family!!

It will be a while before we are back in MN but we such a wonderful time the memories will last us until then, hopefully.

No comments: