Timothy is in the tubby. He loves his baths but doesn't get to stay for long because he is EVERYWHERE!! I can't keep him safe enough.
On NAS with our friends the Hughes. We were pretty close to the flight line and the kids loved the planes. Our friend Jimmy was giving us, and Mike and Jill, a more private tour and explanation of what they do on NAS. It was pretty cool, but a little over mine and Jill's heads. apparently Mike knew a lot of the planes Jimmy was talking about.
Great Uncle Joe with Cohen and JB on our last day in MN. The kids just gravitated to him and Aunt Diane. They had a great time.
All the kids attacking my friend Gretchen. Her twins Maddy and Riley and my boys. They loved visiting with her and the kids. So much to do. They had a blast with all of my friends and my friend's children. Not to mention their cousins. JB learned how to wrestle from Ethen, Devon and Collin. Poor Timothy didn't get the same instruction and doesn't quite get what JB has been trying to do to him since we got back from MN.
Timothy and Deena at Collin's, McKenzie's and JB's birthday party.
JB has had his 2nd birthday. We were able to celebrate early with my family when we were in MN and then with Rusty's family on Easter. We didn't do a separate party for JB since we are going to have Timothy's party on the 29th. In the future we will do one party at the beginning of May for both the boys.
Most of the pictures of my immediate family are on another photo card that I don't have with me of course. I am uploading at my Mother-in-law, Anne's house. Our computer still has something nasty on it and gives me trouble when I try to access my blogger account. Sorry Joan!! That is why I haven't been updating the blog. Not for lack of trying.
Ok I think that is about all I can do for now. They need their table back and I should probably help with my children. It has been so nice getting to update the blog though!
Love,
The Simpsons
No comments:
Post a Comment