Since FB is not an option for now I will get back on the blog wagon. I have a ton of pictures to post from the MN trip which was too short and I didn't get to see hardly anyone. I did see my family and some of my wonderful friends but not enough. When one is a slave to nap and meal times it is hard to do all the fun things we want.
Timothy is so big nowand nearly walking! JB is getting so funny and talking up a storm. Every day there is something new. It is such a joy to see them grow and learn. This is too short but I still have to catch up on laundry, cleaning, figure out dinner and get ready for our Easter egg hunt this weekend. I also need to find help for the nursery for tomorrow's bible study. Ugh, too much going on here today.
Bridget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment