Bed Head Birthday Boy!! Playing in one of his favorite chairs (I attempted to sell this and now I am glad I didn't) with some of his favorite friends.
Timothy and Uniqua of the Backyardigans. It is a cute show with singing and dancing that the boys like to watch sometimes. Not sure if he is showing her to me or trying to love her.
These two are it. We tried to do his smash cake pictures like we did with JB but it did NOT work out for us. I got two pictures and he flipped out on me. We went straight to the bathtub from here. Oh well, we tried.
I must clean their hands too much. Neither one likes sticky stuff on their hands. JB loves to clean up his hand and chair tray!
1 comment:
Happy 1st birthday Timothy!!! Hard to believe how fast they do grow, it is fun watching them, but in the sense it sucks! I hope you all have a great day celebrating his 1st!
Post a Comment