Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31sts



It is not very easy to get a good shot of this little guy. The flash freaks out his eyes and he always looks scared or stoned. Too bad because he is pretty stinkin cute! I really can't wait to get a good shot of his smile. It just makes a person want to smile back. Those dimples just kill me!!




This is actually a shirt that is supposed to fit JB. It is obviously big on Timothy but looks kind of like it is meant to be big. Most guys buy them big to go over their pants anyway. I thought this was cute. Tim is starting to sleep for longer periods of time now. YEA!! I however still try to get things done so no naps and I often stay up too late (like right now). Oh well, life goes on - thank the Lord for coffee, I know I do.



I had to get a picture of Timothy in this outfit before he outgrew it. I love this outfit I think he wore the day I took this picture and that is it. He is a big boy. He is 14 pounds and 25 inches long. He is at two months, the size JB was at three months! He had a head start though at birth so we expected it. I guess that is why my back is so messed up. This whole so-called fourth trimester stuff. All I know is that he does love to be held or carried and he is carried a lot. More than I thought he would be with JB around, but JB doesn't hardly want me touching him most of the time. Independent toddlers are super-fun!




We've been going on little outings and this is one of them. We went to the fishing pier on Pensacola Beach. It is about a 1400-foot pier into the Gulf. Another one opened in Gulf Shores, AL about a week ago and is about 100 feet longer, making it the longest pier in the Gulf. Whatever, it is kind of nice to walk on them and watch everyone fishing. They definitely have a system going and I don't think a novice should try and get in there. JB loved it all; Timothy of course was under the blanket on Rusty's shoulder. It was so hot - you should have seen how pink JB's face was and he wasn't burnt. He just turns pink from the heat.



We all visited Rusty's mom, Anne, which doesn't happen often in the summer. It is usuallly hotter there than here, but we hadn't been in a while. Both boys were able to bond with Memaw. She and JB have their own routine and we threw it off while we were all there. He is back again this weekend, which is why I get to post to the blog! He is having a ball and she can't wait for Timothy to join JB. We will wait until David is back from work in the Fall before we send both at the same time.

I think that is all, everyone is doing well and growing fast. let me know if I forgot to mention anything important.

1 comment:

Shelly Pagel said...

Ahh loves the Vikes jersey! Such a cutie!