
OK once again the eyes are a little freaked out but look at those dimples!!! I can't get over them. To me he is looking more like JB all of the time. Which means of course he looks more like Rusty all of the time. He is still darker than JB was but he is less like me than I first thought.

FINALLY! One in which he didn't widen or squint his eyes. You have no idea how many pictures Rusty and I have tried to take over the last couple of weeks trying to get a good face shot of him.

Of course we can't forget JB. He is being silly here. He is getting those second year molars in (I think) and EVERYTHING goes into his mouth again. This is also the evening of his new haircut. The last time didn't go so well. I wasn't there last time: I had just had Timothy. This time I was going alone with JB. I decided the one thing that always seems to calm him is one of his Baby Einstein DVDs. so I borrowed a friend's portable DVD player and he was just fine! Ipo (the stylist) was really nervous about cutting his hair again, but she was pleased. She doesn't want his visits to be traumatic for him. She is so sweet!

Brotherly love. this isn't always the picture of their interactions but it is true often enough to make me happy.

We went to the state park, Big Lagoon, before Anne left for a month. The boys loved it. They had a great time playing in the water, the sand and wiht their Memaw. JB thought Anne was his own personal water chair. He sat on her lap and let his legs float out in front of him and relaxed. He sat with her like that for at least 20 minutes a couple of times. I wouldn't do, it had to be Memaw. Nick was too busy playing in the water and with the sand for all of that. He is bigger and more comfortable with it all.

They had found a hermit crab. They were watching it move in the water.

This is from our visit, with Anne again, to Chuck E. Cheese. She really wanted to have fun with all of her Grandsons before she left. They had a ball. Nick has been several times already with Kelly so he was a pro at all of the games and rides. JB hardly knew what to do first, it was all so exciting. Nick couldn't look up at the camera because he needed to watch where he was driving.

They rode together several times in this car. They had such a great time. I know it can be a headache, but I couldn't complain when they were having so much fun. If I have to go too many more times I may get tired of it, but for now I had almost as much fun as they did.
Wish us luck tomorrow; they both have Dr's appointments with shots! I am not excited. Not to mention our favorite MA, Tamara is gone. I am so sad, she was just wonderful!
1 comment:
great pics Bridget- JB and Tim are just too cute!! glad things seem to be going well!
Post a Comment