Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We know what we are having!

IT"S A BOY!! We are so excited! I think I may have given the impression I really wanted a girl. It might have been nice to have one of each, but I am very happy with two little boys. He looks just perfect. Everything measured where it should be at this point and all visible organs and systems look good. We are so happy.

The only trouble is that we cannot come up with a boy name. We didn't have JB's name finalized until just before his birth - we are taking suggestions on this one. I liked what I thought were unusual names but they are now all in the top 100. I like my name which is different but not weird and that is what we are looking for in this name. So let me know what you come up with and don't be upset if we don't pick it. We went through dozens of names last time.

Also, Rusty's return to work was delayed by three weeks. Unfortunate, but we are still lucky that he will be going back at all. there are a lot of people not even getting that option and it is likely to only get worse. We keep all of the millions of out of work people in our prayers and pray for each of you to have continued prosperity in your lives.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

www.americanbaby.com

Have you ever visited this site? They have baby names, meanings, origins, and popularity. I pick a letter a week and just write down the ones I like.

CONGRATS! 2 Boys! They will be best buddies!

StacyBraatz said...

Boys, boys, boys.... we just can't make girls can we!!?? LOL
How wonderful another son, they will be the best of friends! I am so happy for you guys!

Shelly Pagel said...

or go to social security.gov or whatever that page is.. there is a list some where on there where you can find most popular names from years and years back.. so if you are looking for more traditional names you can look back to the 50's and 60's.. kinda fun to look. what about Dennis? : )