
This was not Christmas Day. We took this and sent it to a few family members for Christmas. It is just a cute picture - at least I think so. Many of you that normally get a Christmas card from us may not have this year. I am sorry for that. I may have already mentioned this but I could only get JB to do so many of the postcards before he had a meltdown. Next year we hope to have a lovely family photo and who knows - a family letter?!?!
He does that cheesy squinting smile a lot lately. ESPECIALLY when I have the camera on the wrong setting and the red light comes on for too long. I have some pics from Christmas that look like he is trying to attack me or something. They are pretty funny.
We had a great Christmas. It was mostly about spending time with family. The presents were not extravagant but nice and we really had a wonderful time.
JB was spoiled! So much so that we have two presents that were not even opened that we are now saving for Easter or his birthday or something. There are just too many toys for him to play with he doesn't even know where to start. Our house is being taken over with toys! Thankfully Memaw and Pawpaw made him a huge toy box as part of his Christmas gift. It is very nice and will fit a lot of these toys. Poor David - it started off well and then once he got to the top of the box everything started going wrong. His router burned out, bits were dull, the wood was warped due to the extreme humidity (100%). It turned out beautifully, of course, but that all happened in two days.
This is his gift from Santa. No opening involved it was all set up so he could start playing as soon as he finished his morning bottle. He wasn't too sure if he could get in it at first but now that a few days have passed he tries to climb all over the frog and loves the balls!


This is one of the presents from Cousin Ethan. The kids drew names on my side of the family and Ethan gave JB this and the musical animal train that he also likes. The train moves and he chases it but doesn't try to catch just follows it right now. Here he is just looking over it, he pulled himself up shortly after this and loves to play with it especially the book on it.

As you can see it was wonderful. I love Christmas, always have, but it is so much more fun with a little one. He doesn't even understand it all, but it is so fun. He only had one present from Santa and none from us (those are the ones we are putting up) but there is so much to be thankful for this year. We hope each of you had a peaceful. loving and blessed Christmas and wish you the same in 2009!!
Love,
Bridget, Rusty and JB
1 comment:
that toy looks awesome-- I saw it at Target and seriously thought about it! Henry only got 1 present from Santa too and none from us-- I totally understand your thinking there! Our house is over run with toys too- it's crazy but so fun! Glad to hear everything went great and JB looks awesome- super cute photo!
Post a Comment