Sunday, July 13, 2008

update



I love his little belly!! I don't know what it is about his belly I love so much but I just think it is so cute! He kind of has a mix of an inny and an outie. So sweet.



I like this one for the plumber's crack showing. It is hard to see on here but his little what-butt can barely keep up his diapers! He is definitely his father's son. Rusty has no tush and I have more than enough for all of us. That is ok. JB will be just fine with his little what-butt.

He's playing with the cushy Mickey Mouse that his Meemaw bought for him at Disneyworld. Anne, David, Kelly and her boyfriend Eric took Nick on his first trip to Disneyworld. He loved it. They are planning another trip already for when JB is 3 but he isn't as big as Nick so I don't know that he could go on as many rides. We may have to hold off on that one.




He just looks cute standing. He likes to do that a lot. He doesn't have any interest in trying to roll over but he wants to walk. Whatever! I know by those timelines he is supposed to be rolling soon. Yeah, well Mommy doesn't stress over those things too much and I guess he will do it when he is ready. I have never met anyone that couldn't roll over by 20 I guess I will worry if he isn't rolling by then :)




This is Mommy's new favorite outfit!! Daddy and Meemaw and Pawpaw hate and most other people just try and figure out if it is for Michigan or Mississippi or something. Minnesota does not occur to many people right off the bat. It is really cute with his little M slippers he has.

OK I have to go he is having a fit in his bouncy seat and may even have real tears this time. Nope, no tears just mad at me. I guess I will get used to that quickly.

3 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

What alittle doll, I love baby bellies too! JB is getting so big, can't wait to meet him when you come home!

MN girl said...

Did you see my post on your blog - where are your belly pictures??

StacyBraatz said...

I posted one just for you!!!