He is talking to his friend the lion on his bouncy seat. He really likes that thing and the friends he has on it.
This is what happens when Daddy dresses JB. I have all of his outfits together, but somehow this is what Rusty came up with one morning.
JB and his buddy Bryson with Jason and Teresa on the swing. They came over for dinner Sunday night and the boys got to see each other again. Thursday we are going to see his friend Brody at Brooke's house. I am joining them for Bunko. I haven't ever played but she assures me it is easy. As long as it isn't Euchre j/k!
He's in this adorable outfit Anne gave him. It is his new church outfit. He dresses better than mommy right now.
6 comments:
Oh Bridge- he's getting so big!! I can't wait for him and Henry to meet in August! What a doll he is! : )
I know the struggle of breastfeeding too- glad Henry caught on after about 3-4 weeks and now we're good thank goodness, I almost gave up sevearl times though! It's really ok to switch over if that is what is best for YOU and JB! Don't let yourself get down if it's not working. You just do the best you can! : )
I am so envious!!! He is so beautiful!! I sure hope I can come visit after I move down there!!
Vicki what is your blog site?
Shelly, thanks for the support. I am looking forward to our boys meeting also. It seems so weird to even say that.
I love his little outfit - He is soooo cute -
Do what is best for you and the baby - that is all that matters!
What a cutie pie, he is getting so big!! And all men do that with dressing them, heck Rodney still does it, that is why I specifically lay out the boys clothes, undies, socks and all if he is in charge! LOL
I looove the picture of him in his bouncy seat! He's too cute! Gosh I miss him!!!
Post a Comment