Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally home again

By that I do mean Florida. I guess a person can have two homes. I love both and both are home for very different reasons. I loved seeing all of you. For those I missed this time, please forgive me. Two new teeth for JB and a new nephew threw a wrench in a few of our plans for the second week we were there.

Not that I am complaining. I am very happy about the newest addition to the family, Cohen is adorable and he is doing well. I know that Deena is thrilled to have him, and to be off of bedrest. I guess those drugs work because about a day after she quit taking them, Cohen arrived.

I have a lot of photos, which I was informed, was all anyone wants to see anyway. I will get working on downloading and then uploading some here and most of them on Snapfish.

It was a great trip and we will be back soon - this time with Rusty! He and I both agreed that more frequent trips for a shorter period of time would be better for us. neither of us liked being separted for over two weeks. That was too much! We are both very aware though that JB needs to have a connection to all of our loved ones in MN. That comes from seeing all of you often - not just our visiting you, but you visiting us as well. I have said it several times before and mean it now. You are welcome to stay with us if you are in the area!

OK I better get to work on pictures, emails and catching up on everyone else's blogs.

B

3 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

It was so great to see you and to meet JB, he is just adorable and the pictures just don't do him justice!! Next time we will have to hang out longer! Now get working on those pictures! :-)

MN girl said...

I am! They are on snapfish - did you get them? It took over two hours for them to post - with the quick load option.

StacyBraatz said...

Yes I got them this morning- thanks for sending them to me! They were fun to look at!