I know it has been too long. I don't know where the time goes. We are getting ready for the Baptism this weekend. I am looking forward to it. It will be Catholic as I still practice and Rusty has not yet decided what he would like to do other than he would like to be baptised.
My Mom and Kelly will be here in two days! I am sure that will again induce a flurry of photo taking. I go in spurts. The days kind of flow together and I take for granted his facial expressions and forget to take pictures.
I need to have one taken of JB, Rusty and me this weekend at the baptism. It will be our first family photo. Hopefully the little stinker cooperates. He isn't fond of photos but usually will be ok if he is held.
We have discovered he likes the heat. Not over 90 but the 80s seem to be perfectly comfortable for him. He was really fussy the other day and in desperation I felt I needed to take a walk. In addition my body needs me to walk as does Buster's. Anyway, we were not even out of the driveway before he was asleep. Then today Rusty was cleaning the porch in prep for the weekend (and per my request) and again he was out in minutes. However, today he was tired all day. He slept most of the day which is why I am going to head to bed. I thought it was early but I just looked at the clock and it is almost 10:30. See! Where does the time go??
Love,
B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, click on my " all in the family name " - it should take you to the blog,
Time does fly! Hope the baptism goes well this weekend and you enjoy the visit with your mom and Kelley!! Post pictures when you can, I love to see you and your beautiful family!
Happy Birthday Bridget!! : )
Post a Comment