Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy weeks

Time flies now. I had to return to work only to give my notice. Our part-time day care fell through and I couldn't find anything soon enough for work. I may still go part time, we will see, it will really have to make sense time wise and financially. I don't see how that is possible at this time.

JB is geting SO BIG! His Meemaw is with him this week while I work and I am sure he will love every minute of it. She loves to spoil him, in a good way of course.

My mom and sister, Kelly were here last week which is part of the reason there were no updates. Everyone thinks that I could spend the time catching up on email, blogs etc. but I spent most of it cooking for them and the Baptism. We also did some sight seeing. There was a lot they didn't get to see when they were here for the wedding. They finally got an idea of what Pensacola and Pensacola Beach look like. They were mostly in Orange Beach, Alabama last year. It is nice but I thought they should see a little more of the area.

Here are a few pictures of the big boy!




The Twins cap that Mom and Kelly brought JB.

Father Murphy, our neighbor, was the one that Baptised JB. Our regular priest is out of town and we were lucky enough to have him do it.

3 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Pagel said...

he's such a doll bridget! I saw your sisters last night and we were watching JB on the video-- he seems like such a good baby!! : )

StacyBraatz said...

I love it when you update your blog, espicially the pictures! What alittle fox Bridget, obviously gets his looks from you! LOL Sorry to hear about having to give notice of your job, maybe it was just ment to be and will give you more time with JB!! Take care sweetie!