Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Birth Announcements

Anyone know the expiration time on those things? He is six weeks and I just started working on it. I am a lazy mommy. I like to take naps when he does, or try to do laundry. I don't know what else I like to do - read a little. I also have to keep up with all of these baby books/journals/calendars I have. There are four of them! Not to mention email and blogging. What is odd is that I will be more efficient when I go back to work than I am now. Now, I just think oh there is time to do that later. It is only 4:30 - I'll be up until 11 or so I have time. Yeah right!

I feel as though I shouldn't do a post without a picture and I have been trying to make up in the last couple of days for my previous slacking so here is another.


I am putting shoes on him which Rusty says is torture for him. His feet get cold though and I can't find socks or shoes that stay on well on their own, so I put them on together and they don't come off - and his feet aren't cold. One would think in FLorida you wouldn't need shoes and socks, but with the AC on all the time it is cool most places we go. Please don't pay attention to me I have no makeup on and the hair is pulled back in a loose pony tail to attempt to keep spit up or drool out of it. I look huge - I have definitely not lost the baby weight and the weight I had gained before pregnancy.

1 comment:

StacyBraatz said...

As you should rest when JB does, one thing I need to learn for this one!! You look great Bridget and remember it has only been 6 weeks, took 9 months to put it on! Are you coming home this summer to visit????