Yeah!!! He is getting so big! I know, I know get ome pictures up of him. I will, but I now have to also work at keeping the house clean. Not working, is definitely not like not working. I am blessed and grateful for the opportunity to stay home but it is still work.
I tell you I took for granted the laws and considerations in MN. I thought it was a law a workplace had to provide a place to pump. Not in Florida. The only legislation in FL is that it isn't a sexual act to nurse a child in public. At least that is all I could find. MN was rated one of the top 10 cities to have a baby and its provisions for a nursing mom was one of the reasons.
The nursing is still tough but I am still trying. He does get formula but I am ok with it. I will do what I can fir as long as I can. ok he is fussing. Time to go for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny at Henry's 2 month he was almost the exact weight-- he was 12lb 8oz. They grow so fast and are so dang cute! I'm anxious to see what he weighs at his 4 month appt!
Post a Comment