...I got around to updating without having to be reminded.
We have been pretty busy the last few days. My friend Tonya is here from Houston and I am so excited! I used to work for her when I first moved here. She is one of the few people I have clicked with since moving here, and of course she moved back to Houston. Oh well, just another place to go visit.
I am getting really excited about the holidays again this year. Rusty and I will stay here and host his family on Christmas Eve. His sister, brother-in-law and nephew will all be home from Germany for Christmas. That is a surprise we found out about yesterday. They had planned on coming back in February, but it just wasn't going to work out for them. So now, we will have Kelly, Kory, Nick and Ann - Rusty's mom, here for Christmas. It will be a lot of fun.
Rusty pulled out all of my decorations for me so I can put away the fall stuff and get the Christmas stuff out throughout the house. We are taking a break for a little while, I think, on the home improvements. He and Robby tiled the back splashes on both side of the kitchen, but will wait on the floor. The tile looks really nice. I just now need to find a pretty deep shelf or specially modified plate rack to hang my platter that is the inspiration for the kitchen. fun Stuff I tell you.
Ok I have to get to work now, I have wasted enough time for one day.
b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment