...Is going pretty well. Stressing a little about finding tennants for my townhome again, but it will happen - it has to, right? I will just believe it will all work out like it did last year. If I could do it then, I can do it now. Of course now, I will need a little help from folks up there - in the already cold state of MN (What is up with your weather?). Thankfully Jill will be helping with showing the place and possibly interviewing tennants, and my mom will go in and clean for me. They are blessings to me and I can't thank them enough for the help. Also, thanks to Angie Niebur a new real estate agent building her business. She helped me with some background information. Anyone that is in the market to sell or buy a house should chat with her - she definitely will go the extra mile for her clients. She just assisted my sister with her recent home sale.
Congrats to Mike and Jill - they closed on their new house and will close on the sale of their house at the end of the month. They are now taking their time moving and doing a little painting. Of course not because the previous colors were ugly, they just don't go with her accessories or colors. Marilyn Gieffer had a beautiful home from the outside and I can't wait to see the inside.
On that note, I am not sure when I will next be home. The complications with the townhome, and also Rusty's probable knee surgery have made finances a little tight and we can't justify spending any extra dough even on the little things I would be doing at home. I was chatting with Susie and thought maybe the weekend of the Alumnis would be a good time, that would be early February. I think that would be fun. I like it when people are already gathered for something - it makes it easier to catch up with a lot of folks at once. Of course quality time with people is harder in that situation, but I try to make time for that as well. I doubt Rusty will come with me, he gets a little stressed out by the constant activity. What??!! I thought last time I took it SLOW! I missed a lot of people and he still thought it was a lot. He never would have made it with me before I decided to slow down my life.
I will go now, I need to go and start my bread dough. Yep you read correctly. I love to cook and try new things. Baking has never been a favorite, but fresh bread is something I love. I don't live close enough for my Grandma's (which is the best - super light and airy - I HATE that dense bread crap) so I have to make my own. I tried baguettes yesterday, they sounded relatively easy, now Rusty would like bigger bread as he called it. I will do my best.
Ciao!
b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment