Yep, my home in MN is for sale. Mostly because I don't want to deal with it from here. It is too hard to deal with cleaning and interviewing and checking up on tenants. My previous tenants were great as far as I know. I guess I will know for sure once I go through it to clean for selling.
I think I will ask $169,900.00 but there is room to negotiate, that is just what others in the neighborhood are asking. I have Angie helping at this point. I think I need to have my uncle list it if I go that route. He helped me buy it, but he is still in the Northwest Suburbs and not that familiar with my area. I would love to sell to someone I know and just get it done. I do of course know many folks that are real estate agents though, and hate to take from them, but I am concerned with ease at this point so spread the word. I think selling is the best way to go - unless you know of someone wanting to rent for $1150.00 per month. Covers all but electric, gas and cable.
Oh, I am going to take off the commenting capability on this blog. I keep getting junk responders. People selling stuff that I don't know. I don't have a problem plugging and supporting those I know in sales, but I don't want to give the impression that I support or even know these people.
In fact for the following:
(I apologize for incorrect or misspelled names I am very tired and the loud music is distracting)
Cars - I know a million people
Houses - at least 3 great people Angie Niebur (south Metro), Don Bakke( North and west Metro), and Laura Fulayter (St.Paul/Mnpls and south Metro).
Mortgage - -Margaret Swanson (Hastings) Jim Buckingham (Viking Mortgage)
Daisy Blue - Julie Knowlton and Joyce Schaffer
Mary Kay - I forgot I am sorry.
Tastefully Simple - Krista Swanson
Creative Memories - Patty Kopp
Party Lite - Shelley Melhouse and Lisa Alvarez
Stampin' - Brenda Taylor (I think she still does it)
Bittersweet Candles and Scrapbooking - Stacey Schwendeman (Nate's wife)
Ok I think that is all I know. If I think of others I can put them up. I will be happy to put anyone in contact with the people listed above. Or, if I missed someone, let me know. Funny how I still go through the MN contacts and not anyone down here. I support those I know and love!
Not much else happening. Rusty and Robbie are singing old school rap on the Karaoke machine. I still haven't sung in front of them. They really don't care - they like having the mics too much to notice.
No damage from either of the recent hurricanes. I hate waiting for them. They suck.
I was able to see the Gophers and the Vikings win this weekend!!! It was a great weekend for me. I also finally started the project of going through photos and putting them in books. I may be sending a bunch of photos to people shortly. especially to my sisters. I love my neices and nephews, but honestly, I don't need to keep hundreds of pics of them. I will send them to my sisters to do with what they will. There may be some wedding photos going to people also.
I kept my favorites from all of the weddings, but thought the brides may have more enjoyment from them than I ever could. There are some pretty fun pictures in there, which I kept, but many are just family or silliness. I take no offense in your throwing them away. It does not matter to me if you don't want them. I know I burn a lot of film. I love to do that just to get that one great shot.
Ok time for bed - keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I try to sell my house in MN. I need it to go quickly and at a decent price. I will not worry too much. There are plans we are not even aware of in our lives - don't I know that after this last year! I am amazed at what has happened in the lives of my friends and family this year. It has been an awesome year in many ways.
Ciao!
B