Really there is nothing new to report. Rusty and I both had colds all of last week and are finally recovering. The new job is going well and I really think I will enjoy working for Mr. Reeves and Reeves and Davis. Mr. Davis is next door, all our office really does is answer his phone and then transfer it to him.
The people I knew down here were worried last Monday. All most of them new was that I started at a well established lawyer's office in the downtown area. On Monday there was a shooting at the law firm of Emmanuel, Sheppard and Condon. Not where I worked and it is about a half mile away. The shooter walked into the building, and shot his son-in-law. Then he left rammed his car into a police car and shot himself. They claim they do not know what the motive is, but who knows? It is crazy! The irony is that I did apply for a job with that firm when doing my latest job search. I am glad I am not there, but what a sad story. The daughter of the shooter lost her husband and father in one day.
That was a downer, sorry. I took a break for cleaning. That seems to be my typical routine now. Start cleaning Sunday afternoon; break for dinner; watch Extreme Make-over Home Edition and then finish up the cleaning. Tons of fun around here. Next week will probably be different with the Superbowl. I am not sure what we will do for the game. I will be sure to watch the half-time show - although with MTV not producing the show I doubt we will have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions.
Ciao!
b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment