No snow, but a lot of sleet and rain. If it snows here it is likely to be overnight. I may still be awake if Rusty and Robbie don't stip singing Karaoke. It is nearly midnight and they have been at it for well over an hour. They even just sing songs not on the CDs. Currently they are working on "Do Things Different" by Kenny Chesney. It is a sweet song; normally. I am only teasing. They try hard and do pretty well.
I was listening to the new Bon Jovi boxed set Rusty gave me for Christmas, but I could barely hear it over those two. It is almost more entertaining listening to them. However, 100,000,000 Fans Can't Be Wrong the new 4 cd set with a DVD from Bon Jovi is great.
Oh no! Now they are doing "I Believe" statements from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again - and have moved into Ron White's bit on being drunk in "publiCK". Good lord they are cracking me up! It is a good thing they aren't coming in here to see me writing about it. BTW - Blue Collar Comedy is some good stuff! If you get a chance watch it, please do. You don't have to be a redneck to find it funny.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or Hannukah. I can't think of other holidays that may be celebrated by my friends, but if I missed one, I hope it was wonderful. My friend Steve had comments on the political correctness of the holiday season. Well in the South, they don't much care about political correctness. Unless of course you are referring to the Gulf of Mexico as the ocean and then they get all indignant and bring up political correctness. I tell them when ya'll quit referring to folks and yankies (or worse) and flying the confederate flag everywhere - you can talk to me about being politically correct. However, they do wish everyone a Merry Christmas and wear Santa hats everywhere.
Have a Happy New Year. I am not sure what I will be doing. I had been planning forever to be at my friend Shelley's wedding on New Year's Eve, but that isn't happening. Shelley - I wish I could be there and congratulations! Just so everyone is aware Chris Zimmerman and Shelley Melhouse are the two getting married and it has been a long road for them. They have two beautiful little boys, Cole and Beau and of course their dog Sport. I did not want to miss that wedding, but I send along my best wishes to them.
Take care all!
Bridget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We didn't have any snow here, either. Well, a slight dusting, but that's it.
Hope y'all had a gooder krissmiss, bubba! Yeeehaaa!
:>)
Post a Comment