Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Chance of Snow?!?!?!?

I move all the way to Florida and there is a 30% chance of snow on Christmas Eve. I have to revise that actually - 30% for rain, and a smaller chance for snow. Whether (pun intended) or not we actually have any snow remains to be seen. I doubt we will, but it is exciting to think about it.

Holiday plans are simple. Rusty's aunt Dee's house on Christmas Eve, and his parents are staying here that night. Then we'll have breakfast here with his mom and stepdad before they go to see David's (Rusty's stepdad) parents. We were invited to go to Christie's family gathering on Christmas day.

Yeah I know. I finally ran into her last week. I then caught up with her over the weekend. If only half of what she is saying is true I am glad I haven't talked to her. She has a whole lot of problems right now. I hate to say it, but I'm so glad I haven't been a part of it. The things she told me are only the tip of the iceberg. She has a whole mess of trouble to deal with, I did see her for awhile over the weekend. Mostly for a new face to talk to down here. This is how her aunt and cousin ran into me - they are lovely people and so kind. I had met them a couple of times before and they wanted Rusty and me to join them. We are not sure still what we will do. I wanted to go on the Gulf, but it will be too cold.

Take care everyone! Merry Christmas.

Love,
Bridget

No comments: