Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!

I can't believe it! I think we are pretty much set and ready to go just a few last things to add to the bag. It is really packed this time. I think I have everything I had to send Rusty for after the birth. He couldn't believe what I packed - he didn't realize there was that much stuff last time.

By this time tomorrow Timothy Russell should be here and hopefully a happy and healthy little boy with a happy and healthy mommy (if not a little out of it still from the medication). Keep us in your prayers as we do all of you!

Love,
Bridget and Rusty and of course JB

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tomorrow already! You will be in my prayers. :)

Shelly Pagel said...

I'm thinking of you this mornng Bridget!!! : ) Can't wait to get the announcement email!!

StacyBraatz said...

I hope all went well, thinking of you!!!! Cant wait to see him!

StacyBraatz said...

He is a beauty, congrats!