Sunday, April 05, 2009

First B-day coming up fast

JB will be one on the 15th! I can't believe a year has gone by already. I know many of you say the same things as your own children grow. It is amazing how much they change and learn in these first few years. I tried to do some photos on my own of JB for his first b-day. They didn't turn out, at all. I did take some with a small cake for him that looked really cute until I tried to print them. They are a little fuzzy in the prints. Maybe too much reflection from the material. I don't know but here are a couple of pics.




Here he was just getting started on the cake and wondering if I was going to tell him no.



Whether or not he thought I would say no, he doesn't seem to be concerned about it for long. He dug right in to the cake. Unfortunately, it was still a little too cold from being in the refridgerator. Oh well, I will know better for next time. Don't worry I will also let him have cake at his birthday party. He also had it today at his cousin Nick's birthday party. What a mess!




Cake time is over, so sad.

4 comments:

The Lockhart Family said...

Are those the pictures you took? If so, I think they turned out good! That last one... breaks my heart! He looks so sad! :(

MN girl said...

He was really just mad because I made him stop banging on the glass door. We take our pictures in front of the door in the morning when the light is best. He of course wants to look out of the window and was mad I made him sit down again.

He does have the most pitiful face when he cries though. It makes me sad, but sometimes it makes me laugh it is so cute! He should be in an add for a crying baby with a pout like that.

StacyBraatz said...

I think they turned out great too!! What alittle doll, hard to believe your baby will be 1!!!!

EricaBerg said...

They turned out good Bridget! Wish I had that talent!