Saturday, September 27, 2008

some pics

I took these a while ago, but didn't post them because I sent a few to family. I didn't want them trying to print them before I sent them. They have all received them now so it is ok. We were playing at home one morning and took these. I think they turned out well. Our little angel. We are totally biased of course but that is the right of all parents.










He is at his Meemaw's and Pawpaw's today visiting with them. We keep up with his weekends there so in the event separation anxiety sets in, he will hopefully be somewhat accustomed to their house and being with them. While he was there he got another tooth! One of his eye teeth (I think that is the term-non dental term that is). Anne said the rest of his top gums were swollen so I expect the other two or three will follow shortly. Not fun for the little man, but part of life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bridget - He is an angel! Be as biased as you want, he's adorable!

~Kelly

Shelly Pagel said...

those are super cute!! What a sweetie and poor little guy got his tooth-- Henry has been working on those upper teeth for a while now.. those ones seem much more difficult than the bottom ones did.. I see two of them starting to work their way through now.. poor boys, but as you said.. part of life! We survived it! : )