Just a quick note...with Fay coming we are going to Rusty's mom's house for a couple of days and my phone doesn't work there. We should be back Sunday afternoon sometime. Rusty was told they will likely work overtime and may not be allowed to leave at all. I would have stayed, it is only a tropical storm (or depression by the time it gets here) which is mostly windy with a lot of rain. They don't freak me out but I didn't want to be here alone with the baby with no power (our power goes out relatively easy in a storm of any kind) and no idea when Rusty would be here if at all. PLUS we both have colds and I am feeling a little extra tired which makes me even whinyer (ok, not a word but you get the picture). Have a great weekend where you are and I will update soon - I hope!
OH! We did have JB's 4 month check up and he is just perfect. The NP, Miss Katherine, just smiles and chuckles when she sees him so did Miss Tamara, the M.A. All that worry when he was born and now he is just a big boy. I really like that office. He is growing like crazy and is even catching up with his friend Bryson. Which is a little too bad, Bryson was bigger and when he grew out of his clothes we were given them and he has a TON of cute clothes. Oh well, we appreciate Teresa and Jason for giving us what they already have, they are wonderful friends.
Ok he is going to start fussing.
Bridget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment