Monday, August 25, 2008

That time of year..

We start watching the tropics all of the time. Fay was not a big deal for us, at all. We had rain but the ground is so sandy here it goes away quickly and what doesn't absorb runs off into the Gulf. Gustav (I think that is the name) is next. Super fun.

Nothing major to write, not much happening. Rusty's sister came over for dinner which was very nice. Nick is still visiting his Dad. They are actually at Disneyworld this week with Nick's Oma (grandma). He will be gone for a total of two weeks visiting people, which is an awfully long time for a three-year-old and a three-year-old's mommy. Nick and Kelly will both be glad when he is home.

I don't really have any new photos to post I will take some more, maybe tomorrow. We may go to Bass Pro Shops, I am not sure what Rusty needs other than something for hunting. There may be some cute photo opportunities there.

2 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

Stay safe in those storms!!

Unknown said...

You sound so calm... I heard on the radio that Fay took 11 lives! Okay - so I'm not sure where, but still??? Stay Safe!

JB sure is handsome! I love his smile, he looks like a happy baby!

~Kelly