Another belly shot at 36 practically 37 weeks. I look terrible and I know it. This was taken late - after 9:30 pm. Well past the time I usually do anything much less take photos. I didn't want to forget though, so here it is. Now you can all see - the belly is definitely growing!
Three weeks from today is our due date. We are in for some funky weather patterns this weekend - hopefully we make it through without going into labor. I will try to post if I think anything is happening. Of course it will be several days until I post again, but I will do it as quickly as possible.
Love,
b
3 comments:
Yup the belly looks bigger and almost ready!!! You look great though Bridget, as Rodney would say your glowing!
You look so good! Seeing your pictures makes me want to do it all over again! Although 4 may put Dean over the edge! HA!
I am so happy for you!
Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
~Kelly
Hey Bridge- you look awesome! The big day is coming so quickly- I'm so excited for you!
If you need any newborn (or premie - henry wore them for the first 2 weeks) clothes just let me know and I can send some down for you to use. I have lots of sleep sack's (those dress like things) and a couple cute NB/premie outfits that Henry has just grown out of it.
Post a Comment