Monday, August 21, 2006

Dates

We still haven't nailed down for sure when it will be but we think it will be the weekend of the 31st. We have now decided on Sat. as to give those that would come in late Friday (in an attempt to not have to miss much work) time to get here.

I am currently torn between a brunch wedding or an afternoon with heavy hors d'eurves and such. Rusty is of no help. He couldn't care less. As long as there is food and cake he is fine with it.

There is one other place I need to contact and that would probably determine which we do. I really fell in love with the idea of having the reception at the house. I don't think we will be able to with the number of people invited. Just a few too many for the backyard. We'll see though. I may figure out a way to make it work.

I hate to be so brief but I have been up since 4 now and need to start getting ready for work. Lots to do!!!

B

No comments: