Wednesday, June 07, 2006






I promised I would put up a photo of Rusty in his tuxedo!!! Doesn't he look handsome. Salt and pepper, next to him is Robby, one of Rusty's best friends. He was the hit of the wedding! I think a few of the women were jealous that I was the only girl with the two of them. But they scoped out the situation and knew I was with Rusty. There was a guy at the wedding that could be the twin of Rusty. In fact the man's wife, a good friend of the bride's, was caught off guard by it - so were his kids.






Look at Buster on the boogie board, or whatever that thing is. He was totally frozen on that thing. I don't think he hardly breathed on it. He was so funny. This was Memorial Day weekend and we had been out trolling for fish on the Gulf for a couple of hours before meeting up with our friends (and all of their kids). Buster was so hot he immediately laid down flat out in the water. Don't worry he had plenty of shade on the boat and a lot of water. He can't help but get warm with all of that fur. I am thinking of having him shaved for the summer. We do go out on the boat a lot and he loves to go with us, I would hate for him to be so hot all of the time.







I had to show off my new boating hat! Maybe now I won't always have to wear the bandana. If you had thin hair that tangles like mine, you would wear a bandana also! I can't help it, if I want to brush it without crying and pulling a third of my hair out that is what must be worn. I love the new hat though. Robby's friend gave it to me. I protested several times because I knew he had been drinking, but he insisted. I am not sure why but if he wants it back he is more than welcome to it. In the mean time, I will wear it! I love it!!!

Ok time for bed. The new job is wearing me out. I didn't realize how lazy I had become at work until I started a job where I actually had to work. The owners of Supreme Paper supply are having a crawfish and shrimp boil this weekend but I can't go. Rusty and I are having a BBQ and Sat. is the best day for everyone. That is also the day of the crawfish boil. It is too far away for us to make it and still be able to get ready for our BBQ. Most of you know how I hate to miss a social function even work ones. It would have been nice, a great way to get to know the people I work with here. It is funny my boss, Terrell, wanted to be sure we (the office staff of women) wouldn't be offended if a few people brought beer to drink. It is a whole new world working there. It is great but JJR had his fridge stocked with beer and wine all the time. Not to mention social gatherings with the Walser crew. Alcohol was not always provided, but no one was concerned if someone was drinking it.


Ok I just realized that I have missed a ton of puncutation and my writing is worse than usual. I really have to get to bed. Email me if you don't understand any of what I wrote above. I expect my email will be full.

Ciao!
b

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh, I love Tyler Florence!