Well, we made it back. We had such a great time. Well, I did. Rusty again was a little overwhelmed but is beginning to be more comfortable with everyone. We still missed so many people. I wish there was more time in a day! If we missed you, I promise I will try to catch you next time.
I will put up photos soon, just haven't had time. We received houseguests the day after we arrived back here. My old friend (and brief roommate of Joleen's and mine) Heather and her oldest daughter Samantha. I feel bad but the weather hasn't been that great here. They were rained out this morning at the beach. Tomorrow I hope the weather will be better. If not at least this weekend.
She and I are going to go and have a drink at Hub Stacey's. At least I think we are. I just saw a helicopter circling the area with three spotlights on it. It landed not far from here. I am guessing it may be an accident, but I don't know for sure. I will try to figure that out before we leave Samantha here alone. She is 13 by the way - old enough to be home for an hour. She will just watch TV and play with Buster.
Buster just arrived this afternoon and he is really mis-behaving. I think his grandma spoiled him. Great! He was already naughty, now he's worse. It isn't bad, amusing really. Rusty's mom, Ann, was wonderful to take him, especially since he is a puppy. She came down for the weekend and brought him to us.
All right I must go now. Please give me a couple/few more days on the email returns. With Heather and Sam here I don't want to spend too much time on the computer.
Ciao!
b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment