Sunday, August 28, 2005


As promised here are some pictures of the kids. Lauryn was a beautiful little flower girl. Getting her to pose, or to take of her sunglasses was next to impossible that day. That's ok, she is only three (she just turned 3 a couple of weeks ago). She is such a funny little girl. She is always asking how Rusty's doing. I just love that kid. She kills me! The next day she fell and cut herself on my Dad's fireplace hearth. It was odd that it happened, just a couple of days before some girlfriends and I were talking about that happening. We were at Joyce's and Angie was worried about her son Brady getting hurt. It had not really ever occurred to me until that weekend. Poor Lauryn was a trooper and she got a cute little Dora the Explorer bag out of it. She had 3 stitches just above her eyebrow.


Little Collin John. He is such a sweet baby. He's a little guy but so cute and smiling all the time. He's wiry and active just like both of his parents. Deena and DJ both are always going. I don't know where they get it. He's getting so big and he changes so quickly. As do all babies really, but I notice it so much since I have only seen him in person twice. I bug Deena all of the time for not sending me photos constantly. I bug most people for that. She is getting sick of it, but now that my sister Kelly has a computer she sends me photos of the kids (Kelly is the one hiding behind Collin).

For some reason I don't have many recent pictures of Lexi. I need to upload some more or get her dance photos up. She is quite excited about dance. She is now in a competition class and tried out for another recently. She loves it. I guess her class did well at a national competition held in St. Cloud in June. They took first for their class but I think there is an award above that. They are 7-8 years old, and it is really exciting. I don't know if it was an ADA or UDA competition or something else, and Lexi didn't know. That is fine, she just loves to do it. Ethan gets to join dance this year also. He LOVES to dance and I am so excited to see his performances. No offense to the girls and their dances, but the boy's dances are sometimes my favorites at the recitals.

I watched Benji and Zoe's recital when I was home last time. They are so cute! They both tried out for at least one or two competition classes and I need to find out if they made it as well. Benji and Zoe are the kids I was a nanny for in college.



I just thought this was a cute picture of Lauryn, of course she still has the glasses on her face. She is so funny and was annoyed she had to keep smelling the flowers and plants.




My Devon. He is also a sweet boy. He was sick as a dog all weekend. A million things wrong with him but he was good considering he wasn't feeling well. He thought he was so cool riding the bus with us. He just kept saying, "I ride bus. Ti-Ti, I riding bus. " It was so sweet.

He loves trucks - especially Monster Trucks. How a little boy goes from adoring Strawberry Shortcake to adoring the Gravedigger I don't know. Anything even remotly resembling a truck or 4-wheeler is an obsession for him. He carries trucks with him nearly everywhere he goes.

It is funny to be with him, because he knows my nick-name and pictures of me, but when I am there he just looks at me and keeps saying my nick-name. I think he just likes to say it, but then he shows me his trucks, or his latest dance move, or wants me to play with him.

These kids just crack me up. As much as I miss my friends and family, I miss the kids the most. They grow up so fast and change so quickly. I hate missing that. Oh well, they call me on the phone and I try to understand what the little ones are saying. The big kids hate taking the time out of their busy play schedules but they humor me.

Catch up with y'all later!

B

No comments: