Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Oops!

Time has run away from me and I just noticed it has been nearly a month since I updated the blog. People will stop checking it to see what is happening here. If you read it and see other friends spread the word - there is a short update.

No engagement ring in the future. I do know that is the first question/thought for most folks out there. I will not receive that for my birthday. Rusty explained to me he felt it was taking away from the specialness of the engagement by doing it on a holiday. How sweet!! I do know several people that have become engaged over a holiday and think it is very sweet - my only complaint would be less gifts. A ring does not excuse a gent from other holiday related gifts in my opinion.

Buster the dog is doing well. He seems to be pretty well house trained but we keep a VERY close watch on him. In fact we try to not let him out of our sight at all at this time. From what we have read and heard from others is that will be the case for at lest 6 months to a year old. Especially with little dogs; they pee fast and often. Our friend Robbie's new girlfriend was relating her experiences with her dog messing in the house. Buster is mych better but like I said we watch him all of the time.

I attempted to make pickles tonight. Not a lot - if they suck we will have to throw them out and I hate to waste all of that food. I think I just heard a seal pop on a lid and that isn't good. At least it isn't if the seal broke, if it just sealed then I will be ecstatic.

At work we are all looking ahead to the 4th of July weekend. My boss Mr. Reeves, James J. Reeves or JJR, hosts a big party for the Blue Angels show every year. This year the show is 4th of July weekend. Now for locals it will be a nightmare as more than half of the beach is still torn apart from Ivan. Whatever! I think it will still be fun and I KNOW Mr. Reeves knows how to throw a party.

Tomorrow we are having our luncheon for Cara's and my birthday. Her's is the 9th and mine the 10th. Cara is the other girl in the office with me.

We decided Friday wouldn't be a good day as we have payroll that day. Vicki - I now feel your pain and I only worry about 5 people - I do however have to deal with Mr. Reeves and Mark and Brian are nothing like him. I miss the folks at Walser. I really enjoyed working there. Not that I hate working here in FL, but it isn't the same. The pay is definitely not the same, but that is a never -ending complaint.

I must go now Buster is wanting some attention and he is too cute to resist. Especially when he tries to use the keyboard.

B

No comments: