Just for a visit, but I am so excited!!!!!!! I can't stop using exclamation points as punctuation! Sorry everyone it is a compulsion and I need help! That is the first step toward healing, admitting the problem, right?!
There are so many people I want to see I feel like a big dork trying to schedule group gatherings but it may have to be that way so I can see everyone. Not that everyone wants to see me - for those that don't keep in mind a good excuse is the Purim or Easter holidays. I don't really know much about Purim, but that is even better I don't know the religious and social committments involved. Easter - that I got, and many families get together so I would understand and not question that!
I get to meet my new nephew, Collin! I really need to get some stinkin photos up on here for folks to see, sorry! It was just a pain in the arse the last time I tried it.
I know my sisters and the little kids, are picking me up at the airport Friday around 11am (I literally think they need to borrow or rent a van for this). There are a few things set already, but times may be flexible. I will be in touch with many of you! Friday I may make a pit stop at Walser - if not Friday than on Monday on the way to the airport. I can't miss them. The rest is workable. I want to see everyone I know in MN so fill me in on what is up!
Anywho - hopefully I will get to see many of you, if not there is my next trip or feel free to visit. It is getting warmer all of the time down here. The activities are picking up. This weekend is the Beulah Sausage Festival, and Gary Allan will be playing! He is one of my favorites. For those of you not wild about Country music, he has a very cool sound for country - great voice!
Oh! Angie and Sara, I will be emailing you a picture of a frog and a lizard. The frog was on the inside wall of our screened in (sort of) porch! - and the lizard was on the pillar on the front porch! Go figure - I make a big stink about frogs being everywhere and I can't find even one when they are here. of course I wasn't really trying too hard - I wasn't going to start flipping over rocks or kicking around in dark damp areas to have them jump on me some more.
Update for all - most of the hurricane repairs on Rusty's house are complete. The new shutters were added a couple of weeks ago; the garage door is on the way; and the screens are being redone this week! The fence was done quite a while ago; the chimney cap replaced; most of the small debris is picked up (even after they cleaned the canal and tossed a bunch of stuff on the yard) but we still find the odd piece of shingle or siding or other item in the yard; and the Bradford tree has been replaced. We will still need to replace the peach tree - I didn't know this but you need two of them in order to get fruit. Or so we were told. We need to get that done soon! I think that is pretty much all of it - until we find something else.
See you soon!
B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment