This is the chicken way to do this; but here goes. I resigned today from my job. There are a number of reasons, but as many of you will understand I am very frustrated. The last thing I wanted to have to do right away is look for another job. I loved the people I worked with here and had a friend in my boss. However the owners made working there next to impossible and we all quit this week. That means Tonya, my boss; Lisa the morning office assistant; Antonio, our driver and myself.
What is boiled down to, is that they didn't buy into making the company a success and they didn't believe Tonya was doing a good job. They then went ahead and punished all of us by telling us we need to eard our office space by generating more income. Now, first of all WHAT?!?! Who starts a business without an office? Whatever, we ran with no internet, no fax, no bathroom for a few weeks, no water ... the list could go on from there. That would have all been acceptable for a little longer until they refused to give us access to an ink cartridge for our printer on which we generate payroll everyday. That is what finally broke us. That was ridiculous.
Keep in mind for the prior month and a half, we had been purchasing things out of our own pockets and Tonya had reimbursed us for that. The owners have still not paid her for her expenses over the last 2 months. She has obviously refused to keep doing that as have we.
Ok, I am done venting. I would love to chat with everyone, please feel free to call. The number is still the same - 612-743-7333.
Ciao! Off to job hunt for something I will really enjoy.
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment