Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yep, an update with video no less!


Here is JB with his "Cranky the Crane", he is in love with Thomas the Tank Engine and all things related. I suspect it will be a very Thomas-y Christmas gift season this year. Of course I think they will also be getting a small kitchen or grill from Memaw and Pawpaw as well. They love playing in the kitchens no matter what Daddy says.




These are my sleepy boys. I don't know what they had been doing the night before but they had a hard time waking up this morning and it showed in their eyes. It was funny to me. I have to admit other than these pictures posted here, I haven't taken many in the last couple of months. I go in spurts and this has definitely not been a time with my camera. The upcoming months always inspire me though so I am sure I will be better in the future.



The picture above and below are just JB being funny and cutting his eyes at me. I took these because I had been filming Timothy trying to eat while half asleep and of course JB needed to get in on the action. They are too funny these days.




2 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

It is about time!!! Those 2 are the cutest, sweetest little guys ever!

MN girl said...

Thanks Stacy! I checked out yours also. I LOVE the pics of Owen eating a corn dog!! They are getting so big. How can you have three kids?