Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day at the Zoo



JB and the girls. It is always JB and the girls. I went with my friend Kim to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo a few weeks ago and the kids had a great time. JB likes the animals but we spent the most time in this little eating area. Of course they had to ride the Merry-go-Round. Emma is climbing up on the horse and Mackenzie got caught behind the pole. She had the best smile. Aren't they adorable?



JB fed the goats with the girls. I didn't think he would do it and didn't even bother buying their Zoo Puffs. Thankfully Kim knew better and the girls shared. They all enjoyed the goats. Those animals are not shy! They jump all over trying to get the food from the kids.



Emma is a little motherhen. She helped take care of JB (until more fun was to be had somewhere else). She was so cute! They had been chasing, if you can call it that, a couple of peacocks that roam the Zoo.



Timothy propped up in his Sunday clothes. He is getting so big and strong. He is more spoiled than JB was. I know he is my last and I just want to hold and kiss him all the time. JB has become more spoiled also. I snuggle with them every moment I can.



Both boys ready for church. REally, JB is usually in the nursery. It is very difficult having both with me in church, even when we sit in the crying room. He is everywhere!



This is cornstarch all over JB's face. He was being a stinker when I was changing him and dumped it all over himself. I actually had cleaned most of it off already but he had been covered!



Considering what I am up against as far as cheering for college teams. I pulled out some old Gopher stuff. I am still working on Minn-e-so-ta and Gophers. Hopefully I can dispell any love of Alabama over the Gophers.

No comments: