Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New pic


Here is a new photo of the little man. He is becoming a big man! He gained another ounce today. We are all feeling much better.

We even made a trip to Target today to pick up a few things we needed. AND I found out that they are building a Target 10 minutes from our house!!!! we had seen the construction site and weren't sure what was going in but today the sign was up! Target is coming to our area. Currently the closest Target is 40 minutes from our house over by the hospital. It will be right across the street from a Walmart which struck me as being kind of close. I didn't think they did that very often but what do I know?

OK I'm going to go and get some rest before the marathon of care tonight. It is amazing how little is on in the middle of the night. I watch a lot of TV Land - old shows in syndication. I'm catching back up on all of the Good Times storylines and some Star Treks, Designing Women, Night Court, Wings etc. Yep that is what is on from 3-7 am. Well we do also watch the news in there but I can't watch that in the middle of the night - I need mindless zombie shows. It reflects better my state of mind and awareness at that time.

Love,
B

4 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

Yeah for Target, gatta love that! Glad things are going so well and you gatta love those late night tv shows during feedings, I can't wait! What a handsome little guy you have on your hands and so glad he is gaining more, excellent news!

Shelly Pagel said...

Gotta love those shows-- I get up and stay in Henry's room to feed, I think if I turned the TV on with those awesome shows (yes- I actually like watching them) I'd stay up all night! Mama needs her sleep!

The feedings will get shorter and less frequent quickly-- before you know it you'll only be getting up once or twice a night!

Give JB a smooch for me!

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, Bridget!

Vicki Langbehn said...

Yeah!!! Target is the best. I won't have one in Key West and will be able to relate to your pain!! He is beautiful Bridg!!! I am so happy for you!!!