This are moving right along. Still feel really great and can't complain. I get tired and achy but what can a pregnant woman expect?
We celebrated our anniversary early over the weekend and went to the Alan Jackson concert with Jake Owens. It was great and we had a really good time. Rusty may have had a little too much of a good time, but knowing you have a built in sober cab makes things a little more interesting. I did get heartburn pretty bad I had eaten horribly all day - why I do that I don't know. Thankfully a woman at a concession stand took pity on me and gave me some Rolaids. Now, just to clarify I wasn't going around begging for antacids, I just asked if there was a first aid station or other booth I could find and she offered the Rolaids. They realized I wasn't drunk, just pregnant.
We also had a shower that day with my co-workers (hence some of the poor eating). We might have stayed a little later at the shower if we weren't going to the concert but I was fine with leaving. Rusty didn't believe me when I told him the shower was really just an excuse for them to get together and drink. He found out once we were there. I don't know what he expected but we just hung out and talked and I got to open a bunch of gifts! It was really fun and relaxing. They spoiled us and we are very grateful to them.
We have been spoiled by a lot of people and thank you to everyone! It is so wonderful to see all of the beautiful and practical gifts people have given us. I do have a funny story about one lady wanting to ask me what she should buy. I had told her we needed diapers - an understatement as all parents know. She called on Friday and asked if I was having a big baby or a little one! I kind of laughed and said I sure hoped it was little I didn't want to deliver a ten pound baby if I didn't have to. I then explained that I was measuring to have a lovely average sized baby so he would be about 7 pounds or so. I then asked her why and she said she was trying to figure out which size diaper to buy. One or higher was just fine and that is what she gave us. She is such a sweet lady. It was my boss's mother and she is so funny sometimes.
Thanks to Teresa, Jason and their baby Bryson we are scoring on the baby clothes. He was over nine pounds when he was born and she has gave us a ton of outfits and diapers. According to some of the estimates on diaper usage I have seen we should be set on the newborn size thanks to them. Yeah!
WEll, I need to go and eat now. I feel like that is all I do lately. I am still hungry a lot but I still try to eat healthy foods and not too much junk food. It isn't hard but I still just have some cravings - and now I have an excuse to indulge in them. I can get Rusty to eat just about anywhere. I do miss sushi though and don't know how long I will have to go without a spicy tuna roll. That is my favorite (I haven't worked up to the other stuff). Oh well, it is a worthwhile sacrifice.
Love,
B
2 comments:
Bridget you so so tiny for 32 weeks, I hate you! No really, you look beautiful and perfect in every way! I am getting so excited for you and Rusty, can't wait to meet this new little person!
Take care, get some rest- u you will need it!
I said screw it and created a new blog account I was getting tired of guessing what the heck my password is!!
Luv ya and take care!
You are little! Just wait til it really pops out- you'll love it though.
You look great! Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy- it flies by when you are feeling good!
Post a Comment