Monday, October 16, 2006

Oct. 16

I have just a couple of minutes. Nikki is here visiting and she is being so kind as to cook dinner tonight for me. She knows how swamped I feel from homeword and wedding stuff.

Anywho, the main purpose for posting is I have narrowed it down to 2 casual dresses for my wedding. They are white and cream not blue as I had originally thought, but I wasn't finding what I wanted and didn't have time to keep looking. Besides I hate dealing with bridal shops. The ladies at the first one I went to were great but that wass it.

Anyway, these are from Dillards. I have pretty much decided on the white one with the sparkles on it. I am only including the other for reference. Actually, Brooke and Nikki helped me decide. They both preferred the white when they saw it on and even Brittany (Jody's little girl) liked it better for a beach wedding.

HAving said all that - I NEED to lose weight. I know that! It will look better then and if not well there are always those full body slips to help suck things in for me!!

Here they are!

Ciao!

b
















No comments: