MN gurl goes to FL
Saturday, May 07, 2005
orange with penis
orange with penis
Originally uploaded by
mngurl
.
Too much - I know it is immature, but how can you help but giggle when first presented with this sight?
b
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs
Get Your Martha On
Lauren
Louie
Kelly Smith
KS from EPI
Jamey and Kelly
Deena and DJ
The Grates
Lexi and Brian
Shelly and Brendon
Stacy and Rodney
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
May (1)
April (1)
October (1)
September (2)
July (1)
May (3)
March (1)
December (1)
September (1)
August (2)
July (1)
June (2)
May (3)
April (2)
March (2)
February (4)
January (3)
December (2)
November (1)
October (1)
September (3)
August (4)
July (1)
June (4)
May (6)
April (10)
March (5)
February (3)
January (3)
December (1)
November (2)
October (1)
March (1)
October (2)
September (2)
August (2)
July (2)
June (1)
May (2)
April (1)
March (3)
February (1)
January (3)
December (2)
November (3)
October (1)
September (4)
August (9)
July (9)
June (3)
May (6)
April (7)
March (2)
February (2)
January (6)
December (6)
November (8)
About Me
MN girl
Born in MN, I am now fairly well adjusted to life in the South. Yep, Northwest Florida is the South. I was smart enough to marry that man I never knew I wanted, but is absolutely what I needed. We have a baby boy and couldn't be happier!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment