Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Two in one day - ok Susie?

I only wrote a short message on the photo. For some reason Flickr was hating me last week and wouldn't let me upload the photo to the blog. Maybe I need to do it late at night all of the time.

Work is hectic, but that is a familiar feeling for me so I like that. As I said in the message with the photos, the weekends are hard, especially when Rusty is working. Thank you to anyone I spoke with over the weekend that let me be sad and moody. I needed to be sad I guess. Poor Rusty, having to deal with an emotional wreck on the weekends.

The shopping here sucks. I know many of you don't like the MOA, but don't let me hear any of you bitch about too many stores and options. MOA's make-up/perfume Victoria's Secret store (one of three or four in MOA) is bigger than the entire V.S. store down here. Not that I buy that much underwear, but it is just one illustration of the difference here. I need to drive over to Mobile, AL to find the stores I like.

I went to a baby shower for Rusty's sister on Sunday afternoon. I got lost on the way there. It was another case of a damn missing street sign. You would think the sign people would have a greater sense of urgency about such things. They haven't even replaced a reduced speed limit sign on one of the major bridges in the area. The cops can't ticket anyone for speeding through there and they got in big trouble for trying to do so. Umm.... hello? There isn't a sign telling anyone the speed limit changes from 45 to 35, why would they think it is ok to ticket? There is an especially large number of people here from out of town and that is who they were nailing. All of the locals know and obey, sort of. Anywho, the police chief had to make a public apology on the news for that. Not important, but again an illustration of the circumstances here.

The weather has been a little rainy but otherwise lovely. The a/c is still on for the most part. There were a couple of days in which the heat needed to be cranked on but that was it. I dont mind this weather at all!

Take care everyone!
Bridget

No comments: